Wednesday 16 July 2014

Amsterdam Wrap Up

I have done a lot lately with little time to write this blog. In Amsterdam I had a chance to do the following:


  1. take a ride in a boat along the canal
  2. observe the life of people living in Amsterdam-bicycling mania=>more on that at a later date
  3. see the I Amsterdam sign
  4. see the area with lots of museums 

I have done a few tours outside of Amsterdam. I took a tour that saw a village with windmills (wooden old school ones). We saw a bit of how it worked-too cool! On this tour we, also, saw how cheese is made in a cheese factory. We, also, went to a village where wooden clogs are made. It was neat to see how the clogs were made. Another tour, took me to Delft where besides wandering around for a bit, we went to the Royal Delft factory and saw how the pieces were made. We, also, went to The Hague and did a bit of  walking around the governmental buildings. Today, I went to Bruges in Belgium for the a few hours in the afternoon. The highlight of this was the yummy Belgian waffle and the Belgian chocolate I bought. Yum Yum! 

I don't know who asked me if I bought them something from the Van Gogh Musuem but, I can't answer the question since you didn't say who you were.


No comments:

Post a Comment